Illustrated PDF - 20 pages. Contents:
- OILS, OTTOS, CONCRETES AND ABSOLUTES
- VARIETIES OF COMMERCIAL ROSE FOR FRAGRANCE ABSOLUTES AND OILS (based on the work of Steffen Arctander)
- MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD – THE COST OF ROSE OILS
- ROSE FRAGRANCE TYPES ~ EVERY FRAGRANCE UNDER THE SUN
- UNDOING THE MYSTERY ~ CHEMICAL COMPONENTS OF ROSE OIL
- OH ROSE THOU ART SICK! ADULTERATION AND DILUTION
- FAKING IT…
- …AND MAKING IT
- CREATING A NATURAL ROSE FRAGRANCE
- FINAL THOUGHTS
This monograph takes a deep dive into the world of rose fragrance – its history, mystery and chemistry – and attempts to both ‘fake it’ and ‘make it’ from essential oils, natural isolates and aroma chemicals, with a final focus on creating essential oil rose blends for cosmetic creators. Plus some great rose resources for further study.
A Rose is a Rose is a Rogue ~ The History, Mystery, Chemistry of Rose Fragrance
You will receive the link to download the digital products in the Thank You page of the checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
Please respect copyright and do not share the file. Please direct others who are interested to this shop page.
~ Thank you for your consideration ~